Trade Smart Online Review
Trade Smart Online also known as TSO is a discount stockbroker. It is a Mumbai based brokerage firm and a venture from VNS finance. It came into existence in the year 1999.
VNS Finance is one of the oldest financial blocks of India which is operating for the last 20 years as a full-service stockbroker. However Trade Smart is just the discount broking side of VNS Finance and Vikas Singhania is the Executive Director of Trade Smart Online.
In addition, Trade Smart Online added a couple of margin related products which include high exposure in your trading which will surely matter you. As the company claims that they are holding a client base of around 21179 and a daily turnover of minimum Rs. 2500 Cr.
This discount stockbroker provides its clients to trade in almost all trading segments which include:
- Commodities Trading
- Depository services
- Derivative Trading
- Currency Trading.
- Mutual funds.
As per the latest studies, Trade Smart Online will surely achieve a client base of around 30000 active clients by the end of 2019. Trade Smart is playing a smart role under the parenthood of VNS Finance.
This discount broker is also known for multi brokerage plans for its traders with different benefits and margins.
There are different types of plans which include flat rate trade plans, zero brokerages unlimited trade plans and percentage-based trade plans too.
So with multiple trading plans and vast trading segments, Trade Smart allows its clients to choose the best-suited plan based on their trading frequency, capital, and behaviour.
Trade Smart Online Pricing and charges
Before opening a trading account with this discount broker, all you need to know different types of charges included. It is always recommended to get it documented or mailed from their official mail id. This will help you in later stages while trading.
Here are the details about all the charges.
- Trade Smart Online Charges For Account Opening.
All the details for opening a Trading and DEMAT account including AMC for your account:
|Type of Account||Charges|
|DEMAT Account Opening Charges||Rs. 200|
|Trading Account Opening Charges||Rs. 200|
|DEMAT Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC)||Rs. 300 ( first year free)|
|Trading Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC)||Rs. 0|
2. Trade Smart Online Transaction Charges
Unlike other charges and brokerage, the transaction charges are also very low. Moreover, this discount broker plays it smartly by keeping the brokerage charges and transaction charges at the lowest to attract more clients. For example, the table is given below mentioning all transaction charges:
- In the case of Equity Delivery and Equity Intraday, this financial company charges the lowest and competitive transaction charges of 0.00350%.
- In Equity futures and Currency futures, this discount broker played the masterstroke by charging only 0.00240% and 0.00165% respectively on the transaction.
- However, in the case of Equity Options and Currency Options, the transaction charges are a bit high by 0.07150% and 0.06% which is somehow manageable.
- Lastly, the transaction charge on commodity dealing is 0.00390% which is effectively charged.
While comparing the transaction charges by Trade Smart with other players, we came to know that Trade Smart Online is charging high rates.
However, nowadays most of the financial companies following the same practice to attract clients by showing low brokerage charges and trying to recover it from elsewhere sources. This discount broker is charging almost 15% to 20% more transaction charges than the rates set by exchanges.
We recommend you to have a detailed discussion and try to negotiate with their officials.
3. Trade Smart Online Other Charges.
Availability of call & trade facility with an extra cost of Rs. 20 per call excluding GST.
Free delivery of Digital contract notes over Email. You can order physical copies of contract notes and the same will get delivered with a nominal charge on processing per contract is Rs.25 excluding courier charges.
- Rs. 8 is charged as Payment gateway charges per transfer.
- Rs. 20 per executed order is charged for MIS, BO, CO.
- Rs. 15 plus GST in case of DEMAT transaction charges.
- They also charge for buyback, delisting, takeover via email or phone.
Trade Smart Online Brokerage Plans.
The origin of Trade Smart Online is from a full-service Broker, so they provide a combination of brokerage plans. Based on the trader’s preference they can opt for flat Rs.15 plan or the percentage plan.
#1 POWER PLAN
In this plan, a user can perform trade at a flat rate of Rs. 15 per executed order in Equity Delivery, Future, Options, Intraday, Commodity, and Currency.
However, Trade Smart’s Rs. 15 flat rate share is somehow equal to Prostocks Rs. 15 plan, which is slightly expensive than Rs. 9 plan of TRADE SMART Online and lower than Upstox, Zerodha and SAMCO (Rs. 20 plan).
|Equity Delivery||Rs. 15 per executed order|
|Equity Intraday||Rs. 15 per executed order|
|Equity Futures||Rs. 15 per executed order|
|Equity Options||Rs. 15 per executed order|
|Currency futures||Rs. 15 per executed order|
|Currency Options||Rs. 15 per executed order|
|Commodity||Rs. 15 per executed order|
- up to 30x Equity Intraday exposure, on Commodities up to 6x, up to 3x on Currency, and on F&O up to 7x.
- Facilities like Bracket order, Cover Order, Trailing Stop loss and AMO are available for free.
- It is most beneficial for big volume traders with low frequency.
- No monthly rentals, no hidden charges, all trading software are free, and no commitment of balance.
- A delivery charge of Rs. 15 is a bit high for clients when compared with other market players.
- Only high volume traders are benefited from this plan.
#2 VALUE PLAN
It is the percentage-based brokerage plan with the following charges:
- For Delivery- 0.07%
- Intraday Cash- 0.007%
- Future- 0.007%
- Currency Derivative- 0.007%
- Options- Rs. 7 /order
- Commodity- 0.007%
When these charges are compared with a full-service broker we found it the lowest brokerage plan in the industry.
|Equity Options||Rs. 7 per lot|
|Currency Options||Rs. 7 per lot|
- Lowest percentage based brokerage plan when compared with other big players.
- It is more beneficial for low volume traders.
- High intraday exposure of up to 3x on Currency, up to 30x on Equity, 7x on F&O, and 6x on the commodity. With no brokerage and hidden charges.
- The calculation is a bit tough & complex.
- The plan is not evenly distributed for all segments.
- Not recommended for high volume clients.
Trade Smart Online Products & Amazing Features
When it comes to stock market investments the most prevalent word that comes to every investor’s mind is the word “EQUITY”. The majority of the first time investors start their stock market career with equities. There are very few beginner level investors and traders actually understand the meaning of Equity.
There are many things one should know before trading in equity-like, what are the risks it carries? How many returns you can expect over a span of time? Equity is basically the owner of a company n the form of stake.
2. Mutual Funds:
Investing in mutual funds is somehow an opportunity to earn higher returns. The main benefit of a mutual fund over stock investing is the less risk factor involved.
Assets Management Companies (AMCs) generated funds from multiple investors through different mutual funds schemes.
After generating enough funds, proper planning is done to invest it in different financial products, such as equities, debt, and government bonds and securities.
In India, there are basically three types of mutual funds
- Open-Ended & Close Ended:
The main advantage of Open-Ended mutual funds schemes is that you may enter or exit at any time as per your requirements.
However, in the case of Close-Ended mutual fund Schemes, we don’t have such flexibility. In closed Ended scheme you invested and you can only exist during the specified time.
- Small, Mid, & Large Cap:
The classification is totally based on the size of the company on which the money is invested.
Large-Cap mutual funds invest a larger portion of the money to the companies with high or greater market value /capitalization. These types of mutual funds are less risky because the money invested in the companies has a huge market capitalization and superior performance based on the last few years’ records.
However, in the case of Mid-Cap mutual funds, the investment is done to the mid-sized companies. The level of risk is a bit high when compared to Large–Cap mutual funds but there is always a chance of higher returns.
Lastly, Small-Cap mutual funds are very high-risk rates but the returns are even higher. In this scheme, we basically invest in small companies where there is always a chance of high exponential growth in later stages.
- Balanced, Debt, and Equity Funds:
The other way to classify mutual funds based on where it is invested. If someone invests in stocks, then we can say it is an Equity mutual fund. However, if a scheme utilized most of its funds in debts products like government securities, corporate bonds or fixed deposits. Then it is known as debt fund. Finally, a special scheme in which the funds are equally invested in both equity and debt products, that type of funding scheme is called balanced funds.
3. Derivative Trading:
Derivatives are one of the most complex financial instruments as well as the most rewarding elements too. It is a trading mechanism in which investors enter into an agreement to trade in a future date or at a certain price. The proper analyzing the future value of the assets of the derivative you expected.
Derivatives’ trading is the best of both short and long term investors. The process is normal as we can buy and sell easily.
4. Currency Trading:
As we all know currency trading is a challenging segment to perform effectively. It is basically the process of buying and selling of foreign exchange and currencies. It is the largest financial market in the world as more than $5 trillion of world currencies are traded daily. It is the most challenging, adventurous, form of trading, which is mainly dominated by big players like banks and financial institutions; it also provides scope to big retail investors too.
5. Commodity Trading:
It is one of the newest or upcoming forms of trading in India. Commodities are an integral part of everyone’s life and trading in commodities is immemorial.
Nowadays the concept of commodity trading is totally changed. In olden days we used to trade in cattle metals spices, grains, etc. but now the commodities are traded online over commodities exchanges and no involvement of actual delivery.
6. Brokerage Calculator:
An individual can perform his/her entire brokerage costs and other transaction charges using a brokerage calculator. Based on the trading pattern for both Intraday and Delivery can be monitored using a calculator.
A brokerage calculator includes many more advantages over calculating delivery charges. Moreover, it also calculates stamp duty, transaction charges, STT, and many more trading expenses.
TRADE SMART Online SPAN Margin Calculator:
It is a live tool that allows the client to calculate a comprehensive margin including SPAN and Exposure. Calculating margin for options or any multi-leg F&O while trading in equity. It is mainly used to gather accurate data in real-time. Span margin data keeps on updating from the NSE website 6 times a day.
In this exchange platform, every trader must have a SPAN margin integrated with the account before doing any trade-in F&O. SPAN calculator allows you to calculate maximum potential loss cover which an exchange wants in advance for F&O trades.
Trade Smart Online Exposure and Margin.
Being a discount stock broker, it provides the best leverage to their traders with maximum exposure with limited equity. Let’s find out some of the capital Margin and exposure.
- The best thing about this discount stockbroker is to provide high exposure up to 30 times in Intraday and up to 4 times in delivery in case of the Equity segment.
- In the case of Currency Futures, the stockbroker provides up to 3 times for Selling and charges nothing on Buying.
- Exposure in the case of Currency Options and Commodity trading is up to 3 times and up to 5 times respectively.
- Trade Smart charges up to 5 times in case of Equity Futures.
- Whereas in case of Equity Options this discount Broker claims up to 5 times for selling and charges nothing for buying.
|Equity Delivery||Upto 4 times|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 30 times|
|Equity Futures||Upto 5 times|
|Equity Options||Upto 5 times|
|Currency futures||Upto 3 times|
|Currency Options||Upto 3 times|
|Commodity||Upto 5 times|
Equimax: In Addition to old exposure, Trade Smart has recently added a new concept called Equimax. With the help of this, the user can take advantage of added leverage of up to 4 times.
In simple words we can say that, trading up to Rs. 40,000 is allowed with an initial capital of Rs. 10,000. But for availing the benefits of Equimax users need to maintain certain conditions mentioned below:
- Availability is only limited to NSE cash.
- It is applicable only for the value (0.007%) & to Rs. 15 per trade plans only.
- There is a charge of Rs. 1000 as an annual subscription.
- The settlement of the account must be down once in a quarter.
- The user needs to maintain a minimum ledger balance of Rs. 25,000 which caps at Rs. 20 lakhs for availing Equimax.
Hence we can say Equimax is a sort of leverage product, with certain intricacies and risks included with the concept.
MAS (Margin Against Shares): Similarly, Trade Smart also introduced MAS another margin related product. The clients can gain high leverage values by holding their shares as collateral. Some important features of MAS are mentioned below:
- The calculated collateral value of the shares is provided to the user.
- About 850 stocks were listed in scripts for pledging under MAS.
- The pledging cost of Rs. 60 per script with unlimited stocks.
- Like in the case of Equimax, It is applicable only for the value (0.007%) & to Rs. 15 per trade plans only.
Trade Smart Online Trading Platforms
Trade Smarts provides various trading Platforms in the form of NEST Trader developed by Omnesys, NOW developed by NSE, and SPIN Trade Smart Online in-house platform including a mobile app. Let’s find out above mentioned platforms in details:
- Trade Smart Online NEST TRADER
NEST TRADER is the trading platform developed by Omnesys Technologies. It is one of the best trading platforms, that’s why many big players consider using this platform. Trade Smart Online is a licensed trader to use this trading platform. It is very simple to use just you have to download and install it on your PC. In addition, they also provide a web browser-based platform and the mobile-based trading App too.
The terminal-based trading software has the following features:
- Various types of charts including technical and fundamental based analysis for performing any trade.
- It also provides various types of data points on a historical and intraday basis.
- A highly effective watch list based on the latest market trends helps the users to analyze the specific stock before trading.
- As per user preferences and customization the individual will get different notifications based on different market conditions.
- This trading platform is very well optimized which offers smoother and efficient performance across all segments and features.
2. Trade Smart Online SINE MOBILE APP
Let’s find out some best features this SINE MOBILE APP comes with:
- SINE MOBILE APP provides trading facilities across all different segments including Futures, options, commodities currency derivatives, and Equity.
- With this mobile app, a trader can get multiple option strategies including market scanners too.
- This app not only provides notifications but also offers detailed technical indicators including MACD, RSI, Parabolic SAR, Moving Average, Bollinger Bands, etc.
- It also provides easy transferring of funds, which includes more than 28 nationalized banks.
- In addition, this app comes with unlimited features such as interactive comparison charts, index and market watch, market analytics.
- However the app freezes sometimes due to heavy traffic and trading crowd, but it is a temporary issue that can be fixed with updates.
3. Trade Smart Online NOW
Now is a trading platform comes for all type of platforms across web, desktop and mobile platforms too? It is almost the same as the NEST trading platform.
However, NOW is totally supported by NSE and it is been issued to TRADE Smart on the basis of licenses to its clients top use them for trading. Trading with NOW very easy all you need to download the .exe file from the web and install it in your desktop or you can use the web version without any installations just browse it using a web browser.
Let’s check out a few features NOW based mobile App:
- It provides instantaneous real-time quotes of stocks and shares in the form of streaming which makes the trading experience quite simple and fun.
- The user interface is super smooth and easy to understand; it comes with all top important features without skipping a single segment which makes it a complete package for a profitable trade.
4. Trade Smart Online SPIN
Trade Smart Online recently introduced a new set of trading platforms and SPIN is one of them. SPIN is totally developed by Trade Smart online in-house team. It is terminal-based software that can be downloaded and installed by an individual on their desktops or laptops.
Some of the important features of the SPIN terminal-based trading platform:
By using this app a user can perform trade directly from charts. Moreover, clients can modify, cancel, view and place trades within charts only with zero hassles.
It comes with highly advanced chartings with more than 80+ technical indicators and 10 different charting patterns which include a bar, candlestick, Renko, etc.
The SPIN trading platform comes with an in-built trading pattern detection system to recognize the trading patterns amongst 19 different pattern styles.
Users can customize their self developed trading strategies using visual studio using this platform.
However, sometimes the terminal software lags a bit due to its heavily loaded features and vast trading scopes which degrade the user experience. But it can be resolved with proper optimization and techniques.
Trade Smart Online Ratings
|Overall Rating||5.4 out of 10|
|Experience||5.5 out of 10|
|Trading Platforms||6.0 out of 10|
|Products & Services||5.0 out of 10|
|Brokerage Charges & Fees||7.0 out of 10|
|Stock Research & Advisory||out of 10|
Trade Smart Online Office Addresses And Customer Service
|Registered Office||A-401, Mangalya, Marol Maroshi Road, Andheri East, Gamdevi, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059|
|Customer Support||New customers: [email protected] Existing customers: [email protected]|
|General query: [email protected]|
Trade Smart Online Advantages and Disadvantages.
- Recently this discount broker started developing own proprietary trading platforms which will add benefits to its clients.
- Many flexible brokerage plans are available. Users can choose brokerage based on their needs and preferences.
- A minimum balance is not required for opening an account.
- Best exposure at a reasonable price, especially in introducing EquiMax and MAS.
- There is an option to “Bracket Orders” in order to stop loss for both Equity and F&O.
- Not maintaining any sort of Portfolio services.
- This discount broker doesn’t provide services like Mutual funds, FPOs, IPOs, etc
- Transaction charges are quite high in case of Equity Options and Currency Options.
- Customer service executives are not much experienced. However, they need to gain better skills and knowledge.
- Not giving priority to in-house trading platforms.
How to open Trade Smart Demat and Trading account
It is quite commonly found that first-time investor finds it difficult to open a DEMAT Account. But we are here to sort you out. Similarly, it is totally the same as a bank account opening process and is super fast and easy.
There are 4 basic steps as mentioned below:
- Firstly choose a Depository Participant to open an account including a beneficial owner account with the depository.
- Fill all the investor details, with all supporting document’s copies like address proof, identity proof, income proof. In addition, the PAN Card is the most vital and mandatory. Verification is done by comparing it with original documents.
- Rules and regulation copies are provided to the investors with the opening charges to the depository participant. DP representative will confirm all the documents provided by the investor.
- You can check details once the account is activated and can start online trading.
This Full-service broker company made the account opening procedure very simple. There are 3 simple ways to do that:
- Online Account Opening( Instant Paperless account)
Opening online trading and Demat account just in few minutes, no paperwork needed. In other words, the process is totally automated via eKYC and Aadhaar. In short, it is a hassle-free process with no printing, signing or sending the papers to brokers.
Steps of Instant Account Opening:
- First, click here
- Fill all your personal details (PAN, DoB and Adhaar Card).
- You need to check and validate all your KYC details.
- Proper bank account details must be mentioned along with IFSC CODE.
- Upload scanned copy of required documents
- Paying account opening fees online.
- E-sign all your documents and forms using OTP verification.
Moreover, the process gets completed in just a few minutes if you have all the information and scanned documents handy with you. As soon as you submit the online form if goes for manual verification. As a result, the account will be opened on the same working day if every document is ok and found genuine.
- Visiting Trade Smart Online Branch offices.
If you are not comfortable in online account opening, no need to worry. Firstly, you just need to visit your nearest Trade Smart Online branch in your city and complete the opening process. in addition, The Full-service broker has incredible reach over 15 branches across major cities.
- Requesting Account Opening Forms.
If none of the above-mentioned options work for you, no needs to worry just call Trade Smart Online customer Service and request for the account opening forms.
After receiving the form simply fill these forms, sign them, attached required documents and send it to Trade Smart Online office Address.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR ACCOUNT OPENING.
Following documents are needed for opening a trading and Demat accounts:
- AADHAR Card
- PAN CARD with Photo
- Proper Address Proof
- Latest Bank Statement with IFSC and MICR code
- Cancelled cheque
- Passport size photo.
If in case you want to have special trading in derivative segments then additional documents are needed.
Trade Smart Online With Competitor.
Trade Smart Online Comparison With Discount Brokers
|Service Type||Discount Broker||Discount Broker||Discount Broker||Discount Broker|
|Brokerage Range||Rs. 15||Rs. 10||Rs. 20||Rs. 20|
|Account Type||2 in 1||2 in 1||2 in 1||2 in 1|
|Equity Delivery||Rs. 15 flat fee||Flat Fee Rs 10||Free||Free|
|Equity Intraday||Rs. 15 flat fee||Flat Fee Rs 10||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower|
|Equity Futures||Rs. 15 flat fee||Flat Fee Rs 10||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower|
|Equity options||Rs. 15 flat fee||Flat Fee Rs 10||Flat Fee Rs 20||Flat Fee Rs 20|
|Commodity||Rs. 15 flat fee||Flat Fee Rs 10||Flat Fee Rs 20||Flat Fee Rs 20|
|Currency futures||Rs. 15 flat fee||Flat Fee Rs 10||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower|
|Currency options||Rs. 15 flat fee||Flat Fee Rs 10||Flat Fee Rs 20||Flat Fee Rs 20|
|Rating||3.9 out of 5||4.0 out of 5||4.3 out of 5||4.3 out of 5|
Trade Smart Online Comparison with Closet Full Service Broker.
|Broker||Trade Smart||Sharekhan||Angel broking||Edelweiss|
|Service Type||Discount Broker||Full-Service Broker||Full-Service Broker||Full-Service Broker|
|Brokerage Range||Rs. 15||0.1 to 0.5%||Rs. 15 to Rs.30||Rs. 10 to 0.5%.|
|Account Type||2 in 1||2 in 1||2 in 1||2 in 1|
|Equity Delivery||Rs. 15 flat fee||0.5% or 50 paisa||Rs. 15 /trade less than Rs. 50k order Rs. 30/trade more than Rs. 50k order||Rs.10 / 0.01% whichever lower|
|Equity Intraday||Rs. 15 flat fee||0.1% or 10 paisa||Rs. 15 /trade less than Rs. 50k order Rs. 30/trade more than Rs. 50k order||Rs.10 / 0.01% whichever lower|
|Equity Futures||Rs. 15 flat fee||0.1% or 10 paisa||Flat fee of Rs. 30/ order||Rs.10 / 0.01% whichever lower|
|Equity options||Rs. 15 flat fee||2.5% of Premium or Rs 250 per lot whichever is high||A flat fee of Rs. 30/ order||Flat Fee of Rs. 10|
|Commodity||Rs. 15 flat fee||0.1% or 10 paisa||Flat fee of Rs. 30/ order||NA|
|Currency futures||Rs. 15 flat fee||0.1% or 10 paisa||Flat fee of Rs. 30/ order||Rs.10 / 0.01% whichever lower|
|Currency options||Rs. 15 flat fee||2.5% of Premium or Rs 250 per lot whichever is high||A flat fee of Rs. 30/ order||Flat Fee of Rs. 10|
|Rating||3.9 out of 5||4.0 out of 5||4.3 out of 5||4.1 out of 5|
Trade Smart Online Complaints received at BSE/NSE
The number of customers complained against trade Smart online stockbroker. The trade Smart Online consumer complaints provide a summary of grievance which went to exchange for resolution.
Trade Smart Online Funds Transfers
There are mainly there ways you can transfers funds in your trading account with Trade Smart Online.
- Payment Gateways – This option of fund transfer is the quickest amongst the other two ways. A user can transfer funds from its bank account to trading account using the NEST and NOW trading applications as provided by the discount broker.
- However, transferring funds using the NEST trading terminal will be charged Rs. 8per transfer, with a transfer range of Rs. 100 to Rs. 5000.
- Similarly, when fund transfers are done using the in-house developed trading terminal NOW, all the charges are eliminated and no fixed transfer range is given. That means the user can transfer unlimited funds without any limits and charges.
- NEFT/RTGS – NEFT/RTGS is a service used transfers funds from one bank account to another bank account. In some cases, it was found this service takes a full working day to transfer the money and gets reflected in the receiver’s account.
Similarly, you can transfer funds from bank account to trading account also. However, this process is not the fastest but still an acceptable one.
- Cheque – Transferring of funds using cheque deposits is one of the slowest and time-consuming processes but in certain scenarios, it helps a lot. So Trade Smart Online also provides you with cheque deposit facilities.
Lastly, a trader can ask for payouts at any point in time. Payout requests can be made using the trading platforms either by NEST or NOW or using the back office too. All withdrawal requests will be processed within 24 hours or on the same working day via NEFT/RTGS services.
Reasons to open an account with Trade Smart
Based on Pricing
- Lowest brokerage charges with flexible brokerage plans to match every investor need.
- Trading in multiple trading segments and products
- No hidden charges, no extra upfront fee.
- An advanced brokerage calculator offers investors to calculate all costs and charges.
- Free AMC for the 1st year on Demat Account.
Based on Exposure
- Zero balance trading account facility.
- Exposure on intraday trading is up to 60x
- Scope of using long term investments to fund your short term trades.
Based on Support
- More than 50,000+ active customers with Rs. 5000 crores daily turnover.
- More than 25 years of expertise stockbroker.
- One day account opening facility.
- No brokerage targets, referral earning facilities.
Based on Platform & Technology
- Integrated with more than 24+ nationalized banks for instantaneous fund transfers.
- Next-generation trading, analysis, charting, and trading platforms.
- Home developed a mobile-based back-office app for producing daily reports.
How to Close Demat Account with Trade Smart?
- If you want to close your Demat account with trade smart. At first, you need to contact your broker about the procedure.
- However, you can do it by yourself too, just simply download the Account Closure Form.
- Take a print of the Account Closure form, fill all the details. Then send it to the trade Smart corporate office address located in Mumbai.
- The address of Trade Smart Online is mention below:
VNS Finance & Capital Services Ltd.
A-401/402 Mangalya Building,
Off Marol Maroshi rd, Near Marol Fire Brigade,
Marol, Andheri E, Mumbai – 400059
Ph. 022-4287 8000
Trade Smart Partner, Sub Broker and Franchise in India
Becoming A Trade Smart Online Trading Partner
- If you want to become an Online trading Partner of Trade Smart. Just visit their official website.
- Fill your details like Name, Email id, Contact details, City, etc.
- Trade smart provides high referral commission to its partners.
- Trade smart Online also provides high revenue sharing with zero office expenses, high-quality back-office support and prompt payouts as promised.
Take Advantage Of Refer And Earn Facility
- If you are already trading with Trade Smart online then you can earn even more apart from online trading.
- Just you need to refer your friends to get a trading account opened with Trade Smart Online and grab a bonus of Rs. 500 on each activation and also 10% of their brokerage too.
- This referral plan allows you to earn extra bucks apart from the trade you performed.
At last, Trade Smart Online is one of the best discount Brokers. However, more or less the same as other discount brokers available in India. Low brokerage and outsourced trading platforms generate high business growth but less commitment towards clients.
They need to focus more on in-house platform development technology. In order to improve trading experience and efficiency.
In Addition, they need to improve the customer service team, by training than with all trading aspects so that they can hold their client base more strongly.
Trade Smart online FAQs
- Benefits of opening an account with trade smart online?
Some of the benefits of opening an account with Trade Smart Online are
Recently this discount broker started developing own proprietary trading platforms which will add benefits to its clients.
Many flexible brokerage plans are available. Users can choose brokerage based on their needs and preferences.
A minimum balance is not required for opening an account.
Best exposure at a reasonable price, especially in introducing EquiMax and MAS.
There is an option to “Bracket Orders” in order to stop loss for both Equity and F&O.
- Are options available in commodity derivatives?
Yes, commodity options are available for trading.
- Are there any additional charges for mobile trading?
No, there are no additional charges for mobile trading.
- Are there any minimum turnover requirements for your pricing plans?
No there are no minimum turnover commitments. You choose a trading plan most suited to your trading pattern and then you pay as per the plan is chosen. No minimum turnover required from our side.
- Are there any late payment charges levied for a debit balance?
You will be informed if there is any shortfall in the margin or debit balance, then you can pay that amount to avoid any inconvenience in trading.
- Are there circuit filters/breakers in commodities?
Commodity derivatives have circuit filters and the circuit filters vary from commodity to commodity.