About Arihant capital
Arihant Capital Markets Ltd is a Mumbai based full-service stockbroker established in the year 1992. The Chairman of Arihant Capital is Mr. Ashok Kumar Jain.
In addition, this full-service broker has a large presence in around 120 cities of the county which includes more than 750+ branches. Above all, this firm provides high benefits to its Franchises and Demat Account Service, from a business point of view it is the best option to go with.
In addition, with an active client base of 33,975 in the year 2019-20, it makes this firm a leading player in the market of stockbroking.
Most importantly, the full-service broker not only has subscriptions with BSE, NSE MCX, NCDEX, and MCX-SX but has also created a repository trading education with tutorials for beginner customers.
Besides trading, Arihant Capital also works as an institution and in retail broking. Their own in house DP services help customers to provide DEMAT account on their own rather than getting it from any 3rd party source.
This full-service broker allows its financial institutions, individuals, corporate clients to trade & service in the following segments:
- Derivative Trading
- Currency Trading
- Commodity Trading
- Margin Trading Facility
- Depository Trading
- Mutual Funds
- NRI Demat Account
- FPI Service
- financial planning
- investment planning
- wealth management
- merchant banking
- research & Advisory
- Relationship Manager
- SMS Alert service
- Portfolio Management
|The Established Year||1992|
|Company Founder||Ashok Kumar Jain|
|Stock Broker Type||Full Service Broker|
➤Arihant Capital Products and Services
1. Equity Trading & Investment: When it comes to stock market investments the most prevalent word comes to every investor’s mind is the word “EQUITY”.
The majority of the first time investors start their stock market career with equities. There are very few beginner level investors and traders actually understand the meaning of Equity.
There are many things one should know before trading in equity-like, what are the risks it carries? How many returns you can expect over a span of time? Equity is basically the owner of a company n the form of stake.
2. Derivative Trading: Derivatives are one of the most complex financial instrument as well as the most rewarding elements too.
It is a trading mechanism in which investors enter into an agreement to trade in a future date or at a certain price. The proper analyzing the future value of the assets of the derivative you expected.
Derivatives’ trading is the best of both short and long term investors. The process is normal as we can buy and sell easily.
3. Currency Trading: As we all know currency trading is a challenging segment to perform effectively. It is basically the process of buying and selling of foreign exchange and currencies.
It is the largest financial market of the world as more than $5 trillion of world currencies are traded daily. It is the most challenging, adventurous, form of trading, which is mainly dominated by big players like banks and financial institutions, it also provides scope to big retail investors too.
4. Commodity Trading: It is one of the newest or upcoming forms of trading in India. Commodities are an integral part of everyone’s life and trading in commodities is immemorial.
Nowadays the concept of commodity trading is totally changed. In olden days we used to trade in cattle metals spices, grains, etc. but now the commodities are traded online over commodities exchanges and no involvement of actual delivery.
5. Depository Service: A Depository in a medium that helps the trader or investors to perform buying and selling stocks and bonds in a paperless manner.
We can say securities in depository accounts are similar to funds in your bank accounts.
6. Mutual Funds: Investing in mutual funds is somehow an opportunity to earn higher returns. The main benefit of a mutual fund over stock investing is the less risk factor involved.
Assets Management Companies (AMCs) generated funds from multiple investors through different mutual funds schemes.
After generating enough funds, proper planning is done to invest it in different financial products, such as equities, debt, and government bonds and securities. In India there are basically three types of mutual funds:
• Open-Ended & Close Ended: The main advantage of Open-Ended mutual funds schemes is that you may enter or exit at any time as per your requirements.
However, in the case of Close-Ended mutual fund Schemes, we don’t have such flexibility. In closed Ended scheme you invested and you can only exist during the specified time.
• Small-Cap, Mid-Cap, & Large-Cap Fund: The classification is totally based on the size of the company on which the money is invested.
Large-Cap mutual funds invest a larger portion of the money to the companies with high or greater market value /capitalization.
These types of mutual funds are less risky because the money invested in the companies has a huge market capitalization and superior performance based on the last few years’ records.
However, in the case of Mid-Cap mutual funds, the investment is done to the mid-sized companies. The level of risk is a bit high when compared to Large –Cap mutual funds but there is always a chance of higher returns.
Lastly, Small-Cap mutual funds are very high-risk rates but the returns are even higher. In this scheme, we basically invest in small companies where there is always a chance of high exponential growth in later stages.
• Balanced, Debt, and Equity Funds: The other way to classify mutual funds based on where it is invested. If someone invests in stocks, then we can say it is an Equity mutual fund.
However, if a scheme utilized most of its funds in debts products like government securities, corporate bonds or fixed deposits.
Then it is known as debt fund. Finally, a special scheme in which the funds are equally invested in both equity and debt products, that type of funding scheme is called balanced funds.
7. IPO: IPO is known as Initial Public Offering, it is the way in which a private sector company turns into public and provides its shares to traders and investors. The main reason behind IPO filling is a company generally wants funds from private levels.
8. NRI Demat Account: It is an investment option for the Indians living outside India. With NRI Demat Account, they can invest in the Indian stock market even staying outside the country.
It is true that the Indian stock market is growing day by day and it’s the best option to trade and invest.
9. Brokerage Calculator: An individual can perform his/her entire brokerage costs and other transaction charges using a brokerage calculator. Based on the trading pattern for both Intraday and Delivery can be monitored using a calculator.
The brokerage calculator not only calculates delivery but also trading expenses like STT, stamp duty, exchange transaction charges.
10. Margin Calculator: It is the most vital tool in the trading field. To calculate the compressive margin while trading equity, F&O, currency, and commodity we use a Margin calculator.
The margin calculator calculates the exposure margin as well as span margin based on the volatility of exchanges.
➤ Corporate Office Address & Customer Service
Arihant Capital Corporate Office Address: #1011, Solitaire Corporate Park, Andheri Ghatkopar Link Road, Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400093
Customer Service: Being a Full-Service stockbroker, as a result, Arihant Capital provides multiple communication channels for their clients:
- Over Phone Support
- Offline Branches
- Email Support
- FAQs (frequently asked questions)
- Webform based assistance
Membership Registration No.
|BSE – INB 010705532 INF 010705532;|
NSE – INB 230783938 INF 230783938
MSEI – INE260783938;
NSDL – IN-DP-127-2015
CDSL DP ID-43000;
NCDEX – 00080;
MCX – 10525;
SEBI Merchant Banking Regn. No. – MB INM 000011070;
SEBI Research Analyst Regn. No. – INH000002764.
➤ Customer Ratings and Review
|Research & Advisory||★★★☆☆ 6.2/10|
|Product & services||★★★☆☆ 6.1/10|
|Brokerage Charges & fees||★★★☆☆ 6.5/10|
|Brokerage Experience||★★★☆☆ 6.2/10|
|Trading Platforms||★★★☆☆ 6.5/10|
➤ Arihant Capital Research & Advisory
The best thing about Arihant Capital is that it provides multiple research products based on different segments. Likewise, a well-maintained reporting structure allows users to trade or invest across different segments with any difficulty. Here is the detailed product list:
- Daily Market Reports
- Company Reports
- Fundamental Reports
- Monthly Research Reports
- Result Update
- Technical Analysis
- Value Plus Alert
- Weekly Stock Report
- Technical Reports
- Daily Reports
- Weekly Reports
- Monthly Reports
- Technical Reports
- Weekly Reports
- Daily Reports
- MUTUAL FUNDS
- Fundamental Reports
- Weekly Reports
- Monthly Reports
- Company Reports
- Fundamental Reports
- Fundamental Fixed Deposit Reports: Firstly with its clean transparent well-planned system helps the broker to make sure that no confusion lies among the clients. Meanwhile, appropriate market research when needed will help clients in trading effectively.
Furthermore, Arihant capital has designed a special “Knowledge Center” for its new customers to make me understand multiple things about trading and investing, which includes:
- Mutual Funds Basics
- Equity Basics
- Technical Analysis Basics
- Investment Webinars.
➤ Arihant Capital Trading Platforms
The main advantage of trading with this broker is their in-house developed trading platforms. The trading platforms are available for all types of devices. Here are the details mentioned below:
• Arihant Capital- INVEST EASE: INVEST EASE is a web-based trading platform developed by Arihant Capital. It is a web browser-based trading platform, as a result, no need for downloading and installing any application.
In other words, it is very simple to use, just the client need to login in with their credentials and start trading from any device or location. For example, here are a few features this web-based platform comes with:
- Availability of real-time market data.
- Customizable interface based on clients needs
- It provides multiple market watch lists
- In addition, the provision of more than 25 banks from which users can transfer funds.
- Various types of orders can be executed, such as Basket, Cover, Spread, Normal, etc.
- For quick execution of orders, hotkeys are available.
- Recommendations, tips, research reports are available within the trading platform.
• Arihant Capital- ARI-TRADE SPEED: ARI-TRADE SPEED is a terminal-based trading application that can be downloaded and installed on the client’s laptop or desktop.
This application is developed and owned by Arihant Capital. The application is very well optimized for heavy traders for high-speed trading features and quick tap executions.
In the same vein, ARI-TRADE SPEED is fully loaded with useful trading features. In addition, let’s find out a few useful features:
- Provision of trading in different segments across different exchanges.
- Advanced charts and technical indicators for better trading experience.
- Certainly, users can place orders even after market hours.
• Arihant Capital- ARIHANT MOBILE APP: ARIHANT MOBILE is a mobile platform based trading application developed and owned by Arihant Capital. Therefore, clients can trade across every segment and exchange it by using this app.
Above all; the specialty of this app is that it can be used in tablets also. To clarify, the mobile trading app comes with the following features:
- The auto-refresh feature is inbuilt in the app which helps in speed trading.
- User-based customization is allowed, including multiple market watch lists.
- Clients can trade with single taps
- The single window view is fantastic; the user can monitor different orders types and corresponding status at once.
Information on the ARIHANT MOBILE app based on Google Play Store.
|Number of Installs||10000+|
|Mobile App Size||16 MB|
|Negative Rating Percentage||7.7%|
|Overall Review||4.1 out of 5|
➤ Arihant Capital Pricing and Charges
For trading with this full-Service stockbroker, clients need to pay the following charges
• Arihant Capital Account Opening Charges: On the other hand, comparing with other full-service stockbrokers, the account level charges of Arihant Capital are very reasonable and nominal in nature because all full-service stockbrokers charge somewhere near Rs 450 to Rs 850 for account-related charges.
The table mentioned below giving all account-related charges:
|DEMAT Account Opening Charges = Rs.0 Free|
Trading Account Opening Charges = Rs. 0 Free
DEMAT Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) = Rs. 362
Trading Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) = Rs. 0 Free
• Arihant Capital Brokerage Charges: Capital is giving its best to charge the lowest brokerage as compared to other full-service stockbrokers. Because the brokerage charges of Arihant Capital are nowhere close to other full-service stockbrokers.
This stockbroker may be the best option for the users to opt for. For instance, by using the Arihant Capital Brokerage Calculator you can calculate and finalize your profit and loss.
|Equity Options||Rs. 10 per lot|
|Currency Options||Rs. 10 per lot|
• Arihant Capital Transaction Charges: Unlike other charges and brokerage, the transaction charges are also very low. Moreover, this full-service broker plays it smartly by keeping the brokerage charges and transaction charges at the lowest to attract more clients. Let’s have a detailed look at Arihant Capital’s Transaction Charges.
- In the case of Equity Delivery and Equity Intraday, this financial company charges the lowest and competitive transaction charges of 0.00325%.
- In Equity futures and Currency futures, this full-service broker played the masterstroke by charging only 0.005% on the transaction.
- However, in the case of equity Options and Currency Options, the transaction charges are a bit high by 0.06% which is somehow manageable.
- Lastly, the transaction charge on commodity dealing is 0.007% which is effectively charged.
|Segment||Transaction/ turnover Charges|
➤ Arihant Capital Margin / Leverage
Being a full-service stock Broker, it provides the best leverage to their traders with maximum exposure with limited equity. Let’s find out some of the capital Margin and exposure.
- The best thing about this full-service stockbroker is to provide high exposure up to 10 times in Intraday and up to 4 times in delivery in case of the Equity segment.
- Exposure in the case of Equity Futures and Equity Options is Up to 3 times in Intraday.
- Trading in Currency Futures and Currency Options the stockbroker provides up to 2 times Intraday exposure.
- 5 times of leverage offered in case of trading in a derivative.
- In the case of commodity trading, the exposure is 3 times for intraday.
|Equity||Up to 10x times Intraday, Up to 4 times delivery|
|Equity Futures||Up to 3x times for Intraday|
|Equity Options||Buying 1x no Leverage, shorting up to 3x times for Intraday|
|Currency Futures||Up to 2 times for Intraday|
|Currency Options||Buying 1x no Leverage, shorting up to 2x times for Intraday|
|Commodity||Up to 3x times for Intraday|
➤ Comparison with closet competitors.
Meanwhile, let’s compare brokerages charges of Arihant capital with its 5 closest competitors who are currently playing in the markets as leaders.
|Service Type||Full-Service Broker||Full-Service Broker||Discount Broker||Discount Broker||Discount Broker|
|Brokerage Range||0.03% to 0.20%||0.1% to 0.5%||Rs. 10||Rs.20||Flat fee rs.15|
|Account Type||2 in 1||2 in 1||2 in 1||2 in 1||2 in 1|
|Equity Delivery||0.3% or 30paisa||0.5% or 50 paisa||Flat fee rs.10||Free||Flat fee rs.15|
|Equity Intraday||0.03% or 3 paisa||0.1% or 10 paisa||Flat Fee Rs 10||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower||Flat fee rs.15|
|Equity Futures||0.03% or 3 paisa||0.1% or 10 paisa||Flat Fee Rs 10||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower||Flat fee rs.15|
|Equity Options||Rs 50 Per Lot||2.5% of Premium or Rs 250 per lot whichever is high||Flat Fee Rs 10||Flat Fee Rs 20||Flat fee rs.15|
|Commodity||0.03% or 3 paisa||0.1% or 10 paisa||Flat Fee Rs 10||Flat Fee Rs 20||Flat fee rs.15|
|Currency Futures||0.03% or 3 paisa||0.1% or 10 paisa||Flat Fee Rs 10||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower||Flat fee rs.15|
|Currency Options||Rs 20 Per Lot||2.5% of Premium or Rs 30 per lot whichever is high||Flat Fee Rs 10||Flat Fee Rs 20||Flat fee rs.15|
|Rating||3 out of 5||4 out of 5||4 out of 5||4.3 out of 5||4 out of 5|
➤ CAPITAL ACCOUNT OPENING PROCESS
This Full-service broker company made account opening procedure very simple. There are 3 simple ways to do that:
1. Online Account Opening( Instant Paperless account): Opening online trading and Demat account just in few minutes, no paperwork needed. In other words, the process is totally automated via eKYC and Aadhaar. In short, it is a hassle-free process with no printing, signing or sending the papers to brokers.
Steps of Instant Account Opening:
- The first account opening link Click…..
- Fill all your personal details (PAN, DoB and Adhaar Card).
- You need to check and validate all your KYC details.
- Proper bank account details must be mentioned along with IFSC CODE.
- Upload scanned copy of required documents
- Paying account opening fees online.
- E-sign all your documents and forms using OTP verification.
Moreover, the process gets completed in just a few minutes if you have all the information and scanned documents handy with you. As soon as you submit the online form if goes for manual verification. As a result, the account will be opened in the same working day if every document is ok and found genuine.
2. Visiting Arihant Capital Branch offices: If you are not comfortable in online account opening, no need to worry. Firstly, you just need to visit your nearest Arihant Capital branch in your city and complete the opening process. in addition, The Full-service broker has incredible reach over 15 branches across major cities.
3. Requesting Account Opening Forms: If none of the above-mentioned options work for you, no needs to worry just call Arihant Capital customer Service and request for the account opening forms.
After receiving the form simply fill these forms, sign them, attached required documents and send it to Arihant Capital office Address.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR ACCOUNT OPENING.
Following documents are needed for opening a trading and Demat accounts:
- AADHAR Card
- PAN CARD with Photo
- Proper Address Proof
- Latest Bank Statement with IFSC and MICR code
- Canceled cheque
- Passport size photo.
If in case you want to have special trading in derivative segments then additional documents are needed.
4. CHECKING ACCOUNT OPENING STATUS: After submitting the account opening application to any broker (online or offline), it basically takes 2 working days to open an account. You can check your application status online via the same account opening website of Arihant Capital ONLINE. If you still need any assistance then just call customer services to resolve your query.
5. ACCOUNT OPENING PDF FORMS: Majority of peoples opt online account opening. It is preferred because is it a fast, paperless, error-free, and much more convenient way to open an account.
However, If anyone finds it difficult to open an account online due to any technological glitch. Then the other option is simply to download the PDF forms from the website, fill and submit it.
➤ NRI Stock Market Accounts
There are basically 2 ways to do that:
NRE Account: A Non –resident external account is a special type of account by which NRIs can transfer or convert their assets earned in the foreign country to an Indian account of INR denomination.
However, if an individual only owns just an NRE Account, then we need to go via the Portfolio Investment Scheme route which allows NRIs to buy and sell shares of Indian companies listed on an Indian Stock Exchange. An NRE account only allows performing the trade-in Equity only.
NRO Account: A Non-resident Ordinary account is the one that allows an individual to save the Indian rupee earnings even though they are NRIs.
In addition, with an NRO account, one doesn’t need to go through any PIS (Portfolio Investment Scheme) formalities and also you can trade in all segments without any limitations.
Following documents are needed for opening an NRI DEMAT Account:
- A Valid Indian Passport.
- PAN Card.
- Photocopy of VISA.
- In the case of Foreign Passport, the place of Birth mentioned must be India.
- Overseas Address Proof (bank statements, utility bills, notarized copy of rent agreement, driving license.)
- A canceled cheque of NRE or NRO account.
- Passport-sized photograph
- Proof of respective bank and depository accounts.
The NRI trading Accounts documents need to be attested from the Indian embassy of the foreign country you reside.
➤ Advantages & Disadvantages
Arihant Capital Advantages: Most importantly, you will get the following benefits if you trade with Arihant Capital:
- Multiple options of trading platforms across devices.
- Above all, advanced financial classes for clients to invest and trade.
- Nominal brokerage charges even though it is a full-service stockbroker.
- In addition, special knowledge centers to understand the basics of trading for fresh clients and beginners.
- There are multiple channels available for customer issue resolution.
- On the other hand, this stockbroker provides a trade facility overcall.
- More than 700+ branch offices.
- Certainly, the best fundamental and Technical research team.
- Arihant Capital Support Algo/ Auto /Automatic Trading System.
- Trading & Investment option Avalabel- Equities, F & O, Currencies, Commodity, IPO, Bonds, Mutual Funds, ETFs.
- Best trading and Investment research advisory services available.
- Best Commodities Broker in India.
Disadvantages: In the same vein, you will face following concerns of using the services of this full-service stockbroker:
- Being a well-known brand. However, the physical presence compared to other full-service stockers is still less.
- Similarly, we’d advise you to clarify every charge and pricing while interacting with the executive. Because the pricing is not clearly mentioned.
- Meanwhile, the customer service and support are below average as far as the resolution time is concerned.
- In addition, Arihant capital charges for using online trading software on a monthly basis.
In short, “Arihant Capital is one of the oldest players in the full-service stockbroking market. As a result, it provides well-balanced research to go along with low pricing (maintenance, brokerage, and account opening charges). But still, this full-service broker has not been able to achieve a remarkable position for itself. That is the most important aspect a broker needs to work on.
Besides that, Arihant Capital is one of the values for money stockbroker and above all, will provide you the best possible services across the board.”
➤ General Arihant Capital FAQs
Q. Which type of stockbroker it is?
Ans. It is a full-service stockbroker.
Q. Which stoke and commodity exchange I can trade via Arihant capital?
Ans. It offers you to trade at BSE, NSE, MCX
Q. What is the equity delivery trading charge of Arihant capital?
Ans. 0.03% or 30 paise.
Q. How much is the Arihant capital AMC for the trading account?
Ans. Zero (0)/free
Q. Does Arihant Capital provide a currency trading facility?
Q. Is Arihant Capital account free?
Ans. Yes, Arihant Capital Demat Account is safe for trading and investment, as it is a full service leading stock broker of India.
Q. How do I get my money back from Arihant Capital?
Ans. If you want to get the benefit from trading and investing in your bank account, then for this you can transfer your money directly to your bank account through net banking.
Q. Is Arihant Capital a genuine broker?
Ans. yes, Arihant Capital a genuine broker
Q. Does Arihant Capital open Demat account?
Ans. You can open your Demat account within 24 years by going directly to the website of ArihantCapital by submitting your mobile number, email ID, and all your KYC documents.
Q.Is it safe to sign Arihant Capital POA?
Ans. Arihant Capital is an award-winning highly trusted full-service broker. Here you can be sure and submit your (POA) Power of Attorney form.
Q. Is Arihant Capital good for intraday trading?
Ans. Arihant Capital is a very safe broker for intraday trading. It is provided to you (RM) Relationship Manager Service which helps you in intraday trading.
Q. Does Arihant Capital provide a commodity trading facility?
Q. Is Demat account mandatory with a trading account at Arihant capital?
Ans. No, a Demat Account is not mandatory when opening a trading account with Arihant capital.
Q. What are the Arihant capital brokerage charges for equity delivery trading?
Ans. 0.03% or 30 paise.
Q. Does Arihant capital offer equity (share) trading?
Ans. Yes. Arihant capital allows you to trade in equity segment
Q. Can I apply for an IPO through Arihant capital?
Ans. Yes. You can’t apply in IPO if you have a trading account with Arihant capital.
Q. Does Arihant capital offer commodity trading?
Ans. Yes. You can trade in the commodity segment with Arihant capital
Q. Can I place Good Till Cancelled (GTC) orders though Arihant capital?
Ans. No. Arihant capital doesn’t allow you to place GTC orders.
Q. Does Arihant Capital provide the ETF Investments facility?
Q. Does Arihant Capital provide a banking facility?
Q. Does Arihant capital support customer service over the phone?
Q. Does Arihant capital allow trading in Forex?
Q. Is any Brokerage calculator available with Arihant capital?
Q. Can we perform algo/auto/algorithmic trading with Arihant capital?
Q. What is the name of the chairman of Arihant Capital?
Ans. Mr. Ashok Kumar Jain.
Q. Does Arihant Capital provide an Equity trading facility?
Q. When and where Arihant capital was established?
Ans. In the year 1992 and it is a Mumbai based stockbroker.
Q. What is the total no. of branches it has?
Ans. More than 700
Q. What is the total no. of client base Arihant Capital have?
Ans. An active client base of 33,975 in the year 2019-20
Q. Does Arihant Capital provide the Mutual Funds facility?
Q. Does Arihant Capital provide an insurance facility?
Q. What are the segments Arihant Capital allows clients for trading?
Ans. Equity, Derivative Trading, Currency Trading, Commodity Trading, Depository Trading, Mutual Funds, IPO, NRI Demat Account.
Q. What is the address of the Arihant Capital corporate office?
Ans. #1011, Solitaire Corporate Park, Andheri Ghatkopar Link Road,
Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400093.
Q. What are the channels of customer service?
Ans. Over Phone, Offline Branches, Email, FAQs, Webform based assistance.
Q. Does Arihant Capital provide an MF SIP facility?
Q. What is the name of the web-based trading platform of Arihant Capital.?
Ans. Arihant Capital – INVEST EASE
Q. How many banks are provided for transferring funds?
Ans. More than 25 banks.
Q. What is the name of the terminal-based trading application of Arihant Capital.?
Ans. Arihant Capital- ARI-TRADE SPEED
Q. What is the name of the mobile-based trading platform of Arihant Capital.?
Ans. ARIHANT MOBILE APP
Q. What is the total no. of installs of the Arihant Capital Mobile app?
Ans. More than 10000
Q. What is the DEMAT Account Opening Charges of Arihant Capital?
Ans. Rs. 0
Q. What is the Trading Account Opening Charges of Arihant Capital?
Ans. Rs. 0
Q. What is the DEMAT Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) of Arihant Capital?
Ans. Rs. 362
Q. What is the Trading Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) of Arihant Capital?
Ans. Rs. 0
Q. What is the Arihant Capital brokerage charges for Equity Delivery?
Q. What is the Arihant Capital brokerage charges for Equity Intraday?
Q. What is the Arihant Capital brokerage charges for Equity futures?
Q. What is the Arihant Capital brokerage charges for Equity options?
Ans. Rs. 10 per lot
Q. What is the Arihant Capital brokerage charges for Currency Futures?
Q. What is the Arihant Capital brokerage charges for Currency Options?
Ans. Rs. 10 per lot
Q. What is the Arihant Capital brokerage charges for Commodity?
Q. What is the Arihant Capital transaction Charges for Equity Delivery?
Q. What is the Arihant Capital transaction Charges for Equity Intraday?
Q. What is the Arihant Capital transaction Charges for Equity Futures?
Q. What is the Arihant Capital transaction Charges for Equity Options?
Q. What is Equity?
Ans. Equity is basically the acquiring ownership of a company in the form of stake.
Q. What is done in Currency trading?
Ans. It is basically the process of buying and selling of foreign exchange and currencies.
Q. What are the types of mutual funds?
Ans. In India, there are basically three types of mutual funds: Open-Ended & Close Ended, Small-Mid, & Large Cap, Balanced, Debt, and Equity Funds.
Q. What is the Full Form of IPO?
Ans. Initial Public Offering
Q. What is the Brokerage Calculator?
Ans. An individual can perform his/her entire brokerage costs and other transaction charges using a brokerage calculator.
Q. What is NRI DEMAT ACCOUNT?
Ans. It is an investment option for the Indians living outside India. With NRI Demat Account, they can invest in the Indian stock market even staying outside the country.
Q. What is the margin calculator?
Ans. It is the most vital tool in the trading field. To calculate the compressive margin while trading equity, F&O, currency, and commodity we use a Margin calculator.
Q. What are the types of NRI Accounts?
Ans. There are basically 2 ways to do that:
Q. What is the NRE Account?
Ans. A Non –resident external account is a special type of account by which NRIs can transfer or convert their assets earned in the foreign country to an Indian account of INR denomination.
Q. What is the NRO Account?
Ans. A Non-resident Ordinary account is the one that allows an individual to save the Indian rupee earnings even though they are NRIs.
Q. What are the documents needed for account opening?
Ans. AADHAR Card, PAN CARD with Photo, Proper Address Proof, Latest Bank Statement with IFSC and MICR code, Canceled cheque, Passport size photo. If in case you want to have special trading in derivative segments then additional documents are needed.
Q. What are the documents needed for the NRI Account opening?
Ans. A Valid Indian Passport, PAN Card, Photocopy of VISA.