Profit Mart Margin Calculator
- ProfitMart Margin Calculator is an online live tool that allows you to calculate comprehensive margin including SPAN and Exposure margin.
- The client can use the tool to calculate for options shorting, multi-leg F&O and option writing strategies.
- This ProfitMart Margin Calculator helps the user to accurately calculate the data in real-time. In addition, we get update Span margin data directly from NSE website on a real-time basis, and 6 times a day.
- This margin calculator allows you to calculate stocks and their margins in lot size.
Profit Mart Online Margin List
|Equity Delivery||Upto 5x (Time Margin)|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 20x (Time Leverage)|
|Equity Future||Upto 5x (Time Limit)|
|Equity Option||Upto 3x (Trading Margin)|
|Currency Future||Upto 5x(Trading Exposure)|
|Currency Option||Upto 3x (Trading Leverage)|
|Commodity Future||Upto 5x|
|Commodity Option||Upto 3x|
|BO & CO Margin||Upto 25x (Time Exposure)|
2) Profit Mart Equity margin calculator
Profit Mart Equity Intraday margin calculator
- ProfitMart provides attractive margins or exposures in Equity Intraday Cash.
- The company promises to provide a margin of Up to 20X time on Equity Intraday trading.
Profit Mart Equity Delivery margin calculator
- When you want to trade with equity delivery just simply choose ProfitMart Cash and Carry(CNC)
- Your Demat account will be delivered with shares as soon as you buy it. Similarly, if you sell then it gets debited from your Demat account.
- Thus ProfitMart provides free delivery trading so the brokerage charge is zero and the margin is 2x time.
Profit Mart Equity Future margin calculator
- In the case of ProfitMart Online Equity Future Intraday margin is about 10% or (5x) leverage based on the stock
- However, if the equity future position is closed automatically by the ProfitMart Online team it is Carry forwarded for the next trading day with zero brokerage charge and (1x) leverage is provided.
- As per the new SEBI rule and regulation, every registered stockbroker needs to collect the Total margin (Span+ Exposure) for each trading day. In order to avoid penalties for the clients.
Profit Mart Equity Option margin calculator
- ProfitMart Online margin on Equity Option Buying is Up to 3x times in Intraday & on selling Equity Options the margin is up to 3x times in intraday.
- However, if the equity options position is closed automatically by the ProfitMart Online team it is carry forwarded for the next trading day with zero brokerage charge and (1x) leverage is provided.
- As per the new SEBI rule and regulation, every registered stockbroker needs to collect the Total margin (Span+ Exposure) for each trading day.
Profit Mart Commodity margin calculator
Profit Mart Commodity future margin calculator
- For intraday trading of Commodity future, ProfitMart offers 3x times margin leverage.
- However, once the market is closed ProfitMart automatically stops the position if the clients don’t manually lock the position and the total amount will be Carry forwarded for next trading day with zero brokerage (1x) of Span leverage is given.
Profit Mart Commodity option margin calculator
- In the case of intraday trading of Commodity option, ProfitMart offers 3x times margin leverage.
- However, once the market is closed ProfitMart automatically stops the position if the clients don’t manually lock the position.
- The total amount will be Carry forwarded for the next trading day with zero brokerage (1x) of Span leverage is given by the stockbroker.
Profit Mart Currency margin calculator
Profit Mart Currency future margin calculator
- In the case of Currency future trading, ProfitMart offers its clients with a margin of up to 5x times.
- The carryforward margin is totally free of brokerage and the stockbroker doesn’t provide any margin which stands to 1x times in the end.
Profit Mart Currency option margin calculator
- Profitmart provides a margin of 3x times as leverage in the segment of currency options trading.
- Profitmart officially provides a Carry forward margin of 1x time in Currency option.
Profit Mart BO & CO margin calculator
- A user can perform Bracket order (BO) trade on almost every segment like futures, equity, currency, and options.
- A trader can perform intraday buy and sell limit orders with a target and a stop loss.
- All unclosed BO positions were square off before the day ending like the Equity & F&O at 3:20 pm whereas the currency at 4:30 pm. However the margin required varies from time to time similarly the Stop loss price too.
- The one big advantage of the Bracket order is that it comes with auto cancellation and trailing stop losses.
- However, a cover order is a two-way order. In this process client initially places an order along with a stop-loss order simultaneously.
- Due to market volatility, there is always a chance of losses, so cover order helps the trader to reduce his/her losses.
- However, the only limitation is that the user can’t cancel one side of the order alone.
Profit Mart Span margin calculator
- SPAN Margin also known as Standardized Portfolio Analysis of Risk.
- It is a specially designed process used by different stock brokers in India.
- A Span Margin calculator helps in calculating the amount a user must keep in his/her trading account in order to overcome any unfortunate potential loss in the stock market.
- By using this concept it broadens the exposure level of any client to trade in a risk-free manner.
- However, there is no specific value fixed as SPAN Margin as it varies from scrip to scrip. The main reason behind it is that every segment is different from each other so the risk factor is also different.
- The margin is specified based on the market and industry, stock availability and volatility, completion of stocks and the global interest over that stock.
Need Profit Mart Margin Calculator
- While you are performing any trade that doesn’t matter on whatever segment it is you must consider using a margin calculator.
- ProfitMart’s margin calculator is pretty simple and clear in the values and margins across every trading segment.
- A margin calculator helps a trader in maintaining a balance in his or her trading account based on market values.
- It offers auto square off position to safeguard your losses.
List of other Stock Broker Margin Calculator
Just Trade Margin Calculator
Mangal Keshav Margin Calculator
Value Trade Margin Calculator
Monarch Margin Calculator
Trade jini Margin Calculator
Marwadi Margin Calculator
Achiievers Sequities Margin Calculator
Sushil Finance Margin Calculator
1.How much margin does Profit Mart give?
ProfitMart gives a margin ranging from 2x to 20x times
2. Profit Mart provides a margin for options?
ProfitMart offers a margin of 3x times for options.
3. How much Exposure does Profit Mart provide?
Up to 20x times exposure is the maximum exposure ProfitMart provides to date.
4.How much does Profit Mart charge for intraday margin?
A flat charge of Rs. 15 is charged for intraday trading by ProfitMart
5.What is the margin for delivery trading in Profit Mart?
The margin of up to 2x times is offered by ProfitMart for delivery trading.
6.What is the margin for CNC trading in Profit Mart?
A flat charge of Rs. 15 is charged for CNC by ProfitMart.
7.What is LMT in Profit Mart?
LMT stands for Limit Order in ProfitMart.
8.How to use margin in Profit Mart?
To use margin you need to maintain your trading account with margin funding.
9.Can I margin trading in Profit Mart?
Yes, you can use margin trading in ProfitMart.