1. Kotak Securities Margin Calculator
- The In-house KOTAK SECURITIES Margin Calculator helps the trader to analyze different margin values the user gets from the broker on each and every trading segment.
- All you need to search for the specific scrip or desired investment product from various available options.
- KOTAK SECURITIES provides its clients with a margin calculator to calculate exposure available in different trading segments like delivery intraday, F&O, currency, and commodity.
- In KOTAK SECURITIES margin Calculator all you need to select the scrip where you will get all margin multiples, including expiry date, span margin and many more.
2. Kotak Securities Equity margin calculator
Kotak Securities Equity Intraday margin calculator
- Kotak Securities offers up to 15x margin/leverage based on the script and the stock. All margins are provided only for intraday trading (MIS).
- A product is said to be the intraday product if the trading of the product including buying and selling performed on the same day or in a single day, so we can say Kotak Securities Equity MIS is an intraday product.
Kotak Securities Equity Delivery margin calculator
- Kotak Securities plays an effective role in equity delivery trading which includes zero brokerage charges. However, this stockbroker provides a margin of up to 3x to its users in case of Equity Delivery trading.
Kotak Securities Equity Future margin calculator
- In Case of Equity Future MIS Intraday trading, KOTAK SECURITIES provides 5x times leverage in all contracts including buying and selling.
- Lastly in case of Equity Future carryover positions in NRML orders 100% margin is required in all contracts including buying or selling.
Kotak Securities Equity Option margin calculator
- KOTAK SECURITIES also provides 2x times of margin in all Equity options selling and 100% premium amount on buying.
- However, in case of Equity Option carryover positions in NRML orders 100% margin is required in all contracts including selling and 100% premium for buying.
Kotak Securities Financial Service Online Margin List
|Equity Delivery||Upto 1x (Time Margin)|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 50x (Time Leverage)|
|Equity Future||Upto 15x (Time Limit)|
|Equity Option||Upto 200x Selling|10x Buying|
|BO & CO Margin||–|
3. Kotak Securities Commodity margin calculator
Kotak Securities Commodity future margin calculator
- In the case of Commodity Future carryover positions in NRML orders 100% margin is required in all contracts including buying or selling.
- In Case of Commodity Future MIS Intraday trading, KOTAK SECURITIES provides up to 2x times leverage in all contracts including buying and selling.
Kotak Securities Commodity option margin calculator
- However, in the case of the Commodity Option margin, KOTAK SECURITIES provides no margin on its stocks. In other words the margin is 2x time in case of CNC orders.
4. Kotak Securities Currency margin calculator
Kotak Securities Currency future margin calculator
- In the Case of Currency Future MIS intraday trading, KOTAK SECURITIES provides 2x times leverage in all contracts including buying and selling.
- Lastly in case of Currency Future carryover positions in NRML orders 100% margin is required in all contracts including buying or selling.
Kotak Securities Currency option margin calculator
- KOTAK SECURITIES also provides 2x times of margin in all Currency options selling and 100% premium amount on buying.
- However, in the case of Currency Option carryover positions in NRML orders 100% margin is required in all contracts including selling and 100% premium for buying.
5. Kotak Securities BO & CO margin calculator
- If you are interested to order as Bracket Order or Cover Order, you can set a stop- loss against your performed trade.
- By doing so, you save yourself from heavy loss and risk of mitigation even if the market falls beyond its limits.
- However, a cover order is a two-way order. In this process client initially places an order along with a stop-loss order simultaneously.
- Due to market volatility, there is always a chance of losses, so cover order helps the trader to reduce his/her losses.
- However, the only limitation is that the user can’t cancel one side of the order alone.
6. Kotak Securities Span margin calculator
- A Span Margin calculator helps in calculating the amount a user must keep in his/her trading account in order to overcome any unfortunate potential loss in the stock market.
- By using this concept it broadens the exposure level of any client to trade in a risk-free manner.
- For margin in the segment of Equity derivatives, few new rules and regulations are introduced by SEBI.
- However, there is no specific value fixed as SPAN Margin as it varies from scrip to scrip. The main reason behind it is that every segment is different from each other so the risk factor is also different.
7. Need Kotak Securities Margin Calculator
- KOTAK SECURITIES Online margin Calculator helps in providing margin funding facility to its clients.
- The margin and exposure are based on total stocks and other market values. It is approved by the exchange and KOTAK SECURITIES Online approved stocks.
- It reminds customers to maintain consent to avail margin funding facility.
- A margin calculator helps a trader in maintaining a balance in his or her trading account based on market values.
- It offers auto square off position to safeguard your losses.
8. List of other Stock Broker Margin Calculator
|Geojit Margin Calculator||Aditya Bira Capital Margin Calculator|
|IIFFL Margin Calculator||Anand Rathi Margin Calculator|
|Ventura Margin Calculator||Bonanza CapitalMargin Calculator|
|Nirmal Bang Margin Calculator||Reliance SecurityMargin Calculator|
|Sbicap Security Margin Calculator||Mangal keshav Margin Calculator|
Q.1. How much margin does Kotak Securities give?
Ans. Kotak Securities offers up to 15x margin.
Q.2. Do Kotak Securities provide a margin for options?
Ans. KOTAK SECURITIES also provides 2x times of margin in all Equity options
Q.3. How much Exposure does Kotak Securities provide?
Ans. Kotak Securities offers up to 15x times Exposure
Q.4. How much does Kotak Securities charge for intraday margin?
Ans. 0.049% is charged by Kotak Securities for intraday margin.
Q.5. What is the margin for delivery trading in Kotak Securities?
Ans. 3x times margin is provided by Kotak Securities for delivery trading.
Q.6. What is the margin for CNC trading in Kotak Securities?
Ans. 1x time margin for CNC trading in Kotak Securities.
Q.7. What is LMT in Kotak Securities?
Ans. LMT stands for Limit Order.
Q.8. How to use margin in Kotak Securities?
Ans. To use margin you need to maintain your trading account with margin funding.
Q.9. Can I margin trading in Kotak Securities?
Ans. Yes, you can use margin trading in Kotak Securities.