Indiabulls Ventures Shubh Reviews
Indiabulls Ventures Limited provides multiple subscriptions based trading plans and variety of trading options. This discount broker recently pivoted from a well known full-service broker named Indiabulls Group.
It is a Gurgaon based stockbroker firm, with a network across 18 different cities of the country with an approximate client base of 7 lakhs.
Besides being a small part of a huge pool of businesses the group runs this discount broker offers zero brokerage plans with unlimited trading for its clients.
Indiabulls Ventures ltd was incorporated in the year 2000 and with no time joined the top league of stockbrokers in India.
Divyesh Shah is the CEO of Indiabulls Shubh Ventures. However, with the recent datasheet, we found that Indiabulls Ventures is lagging behind to keep the momentum stable which results in average performance.
For the financial year, 2019-20 Indiabulls recorded an active client base of 44,300.
Moreover, this discount broker is mainly known for its research quality efficiency and other quick attention services to its clients. Indiabulls offers trade across all segments to its valuable clients.
Indiabulls Ventures Pricing and Charges
1. Indiabulls Ventures Account Opening Charges.
|Type of Account||Charges|
|Opening Charges For Trading Account||Rs. 0|
|Opening Charges For Demat Account||Rs. 0|
|Annual Maintenance Charges For Demat Account||Rs. 450|
|Annual Maintenance Charges For Trading Account- Shubh Online||Rs. 450|
|Annual Maintenance Charges For Trading Account- Shubh Subscription||Rs.450|
2 Indiabulls Ventures Shubh Brokerage Charges
Indiabulls Ventures Brokerage charges are effectively low when compared with other discount brokers.
Almost all the charges including equity cash or delivery or commodities or even derivatives are the same.
The amount varies from 0.01% of the transaction or Rs. 15/executed order. The kind of brokerage provide by this discount broker is totally exceptional which attracts many investors to trade with them.
Based on maximum brokerage charges every transaction can’t go beyond Rs. 15. It is very effective from huge volume traders. All the brokerage charges are mentioned in the table below.
|Segments||Brokerage Charges And Fees.|
|Equity Delivery Trading||0.01% or Rs.15 per executed order|
|Equity Intraday Trading||0.01% or Rs.15 per executed order|
|Commodity Options Trading||0.01% or Rs.15 per executed order|
|Equity Futures Trading||0.01% or Rs.15 per executed order|
|Equity Options Trading||0.01% or Rs.15 per executed order|
|Currency Futures Trading||0.01% or Rs.15 per executed order|
|Currency Options Trading||0.01% or Rs.15 per executed order|
|Minimum Brokerage||0.01% or Rs.15 per order|
|Demat AMC Charges||Free or Rs.450 per Annum|
|Trading AMC Charges||Free|
3. Indiabulls Ventures Transaction Charges
When comparing this discount broker with others we found that the transaction charges are very minimal.
However, this discount broker effectively managed to keep the brokerage charges and transaction charges at the lowest to gain more customers. Here we have mentioned all the transaction charges details:
- In the case of Equity Delivery and Equity Intraday, Indiabulls Ventures charges the minimum transaction charges of 0.00325%.
- Indiabulls Ventures played the masterstroke by charging only 0.00250% as transaction charge for currency and Equity futures.
- The transaction charge of 0.0550% is somehow bit higher in case of currency and Equity options.
- In the case of commodity trading Indiabulls Venture charges 0.0030% as transaction charges.
4. Indiabulls Ventures Demat Charges
|AMC Charges for Basic Services Demat Account (BSDA)|
|Value of holdings up to Rs. 50,000||Nil|
|Value of holdings between Rs. 50,001 to Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 100|
|Normal AMC Charges (inclusive of GST)|
|Transaction Charges (Buy)||Nil|
|Transaction Charges (Sell)||Rs. 10 per Transaction or .02% of the transaction value (whichever is higher)|
|Off-Market Transactions||Rs. 15 or .02% of the transaction value (whichever is higher)|
|Pledge Creation/Confirmation/Closure/Invocation||Rs. 25 or .02% of the transaction value (whichever is higher)|
|DEMAT||Re. 1 per certificate (max Rs. 250) + Rs. 25 courier charges|
|DEMAT Rejections||Rs. 20 per rejection + Rs. 25 courier|
|REMAT Charges||A fee of Rs. 15 for every 100 securities or part thereof. OR A flat fee of Rs. 15 per certificate, whichever is higher.|
|Delivery Instruction Book||Nil|
5. Indiabulls Ventures Turnover and Other Charges
These charges are government levied charges and no broker can change them can alter or change them. The transaction charge is the only exception that can be altered or varied from one broker to another.
The transaction charge of of this discount broker is 0.00312% and 0.0130% for STT and other charges.
Recently SEBI introduced a SEBI charge of 0.0003%. The stamp charge is very minimal and varies from one state to another. At last 18% GST is added on transaction and brokerage charges.
|Equity Futures Turnover Charges||0.0025% of the Turnover|
|Equity Cash And Equity Delivery Turnover Charges||0.00325% of Turnover|
|Equity Options Turnover Charges||0.055% on premium|
|Currency Futures Turnover Charges||0.0025%|
|Currency Options Turnover Charges||0.055% on premium|
|Commodities Turnover Charges||0.003%|
|Call and Trade Charges||Rs. 0 (free)|
|Depository Transaction Charges||0.02% or Rs. 15 per debit transaction whichever is higher|
|Transaction Charges||0.00312% of Total Turnover|
|STT||0.0130% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0003% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST||18% of ((Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
Way to Calculate Indiabulls Brokerage
Mostly all discount stock brokers including Indiabulls Ventures. The brokerage is based on Flat rate schemes which are not in the case of full-service brokers. However, in latter’s case, the brokerage fluctuated with trading turnovers.
Suppose the brokerage rate is 0.3% for delivery and you traded Rs. 1, 00,000 then the investor will be charged Rs. 300 as brokerage excluding other charges and taxes.
Indiabulls Ventures Online Products & Amazing Features
It is the most preferred and the trickiest option to grab higher returns in very less time. The main positive point of mutual funds is that it comes with minimum risk of loss.
Most of latest asset management companies generated high returns via mutual funds schemes and plans.
After generating enough funds, proper planning is done to invest it in different financial products, such as equities, debt, and government bonds and securities.
In order to generate maximum profitable returns, we need to make effective planning where to invest with minimum risk involved. There are various types of financial products that’s can be used to gain the best return. It includes government bonds, securities too.
This trading is the most critical trading segment in the field of financial investments. However it comes with multiple rewarding factors too.
In derivative trading the traders need to sign an agreement to perform trade based on a future date at fixed rate.
The proper analyzing the future value of the assets of the derivative you expected.
It is an easy process of buying and selling. Moreover is advantageous for both small and big investors.
Equity is the most common word comes in every investors mind when he/she wants to starts investing in stock marketing.Most of the beginner investors start trading career with EQUITY only.
The real meaning of Equity is only known to very few new traders.
Equity comes with variety of risks, before trading with equity we must gather proper knowledge about its profits and losses.
You need to fix a position of return in a definite time span.Equity is basically the stake holder of the company.
It is a way that enables traders and clients to perform selling and buying of stocks and government bonds without paperwork.
In other words, we can say that the securities kept in the form of a depository are almost similar to the liquid assets you deposit in your bank accounts.
Somehow this segment of trading is bit challenging for every trader to invest in a proper and effective way to gain maximum returns.
It is a process of exchanging currencies of country within the other; the whole process starts with buying selling of the currencies.
More than $5 trillion of currencies worldwide is trade in a day, it make this trading the world largest financial investment segment.
Currency trading includes adventure, a challenging situation to gain the best return at the end. This trading is mostly performed by big financial institutions and banks.
IPO is known as Initial Public Offering, it is the way in which a private sector company turns into public and provides its shares to traders and investors.
The main reason behind IPO filling is a company generally wants funds from private levels.
Since Indian is still a growing country in the field of Commodity trading. It is the newest segment introduced in Indian stock market. The concept of 21st century commodity trading is totally different from olden days.
As in olden days it includes exchanging of physical commodity like grains, cattle, etc. In today’s online tradingdoes not include any real life delivery.
When you got yourself involved in the field of trading and stock marketing. Then you must use an effective brokerage calculator offered by the stockbroker.
A brokerage calculator helps you to analyze and allows you to give a calculative approach by holding your total brokerage costs and other included charges.
It is used to keep monitoring your delivery and intraday trading pattern in a well organized manner. This calculator includes many additional features too like it helps in calculating stamp duty, STT and other expenses while performing trading.
Indiabulls Ventures Brokerages Plans or Schemes
The brokerage charged by this discount broker is very less when compared with other brokers. The kind of brokerage is very rare in the case of a discount broker.
Unlimited Trading Plans
Indiabulls Ventures provides multiple monthly unlimited trading subscription plans in all different segments including Equity, F&O, and currency trading too. Here are 2 different plans mentioned below:
- F&O Plans: By using this monthly unlimited trading subscription plan users can perform trades in Equity and Currency derivative segments with a fixed monthly payment of Rs.1000.
- Equity Plans: with this monthly unlimited trading subscription plan users can perform unlimited trades in Equity delivery and intraday with an intraday exposure of 5x times. Let’s check out some more multiple plans of 1000’s.
Indiabulls Ventures Unlimited Equity Trading Plans.
|Plans||Monthly Fee||Margin Funding at Zero Interest|
|1||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 0|
|2||Rs. 2,000||Rs. 1,00,000|
|3||Rs. 3,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
|4||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 3,25,000|
|5||Rs. 7,500||Rs. 5,00,000|
|6||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 6,50,000|
|7||Rs. 12,500||Rs. 8,50,000|
|8||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 10,00,000|
|9||Rs. 20,000||Rs. 12,50,000|
|10||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 15,00,000|
|11||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 17,50,000|
|12||Rs. 35,000||Rs. 20,00,000|
|13||Rs. 45,000||Rs. 22,50,000|
|14||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 25,00,000|
|15||Rs. 100,000||Rs. 50,00,000|
- If the customer doesn’t upgrade the plan then it gets automatically transferred to base brokerage plan (Rs. 15 per trade).
- In the case of subscription plan margin against share is not available.
- In addition, the subscription plan doesn’t offer Bracket order and cover order.
- By using the Shubh App customers can upgrade the trading plan anytime from anywhere. There are two options of up-gradation is offered i.e., “Upgrade now” and the other one is “Upgrade on Expiry”.
- However, if the customer wants to downgrade the plan at any point in time. The existing plan will only get downgraded once the plan expires.
- Customers can opt for the “Auto-Renewal” feature which will enhance the flexibility to trade without worrying about plan renewal manually.
- Base Plan- Rs.15 per trade.
It is the default plan given to every new customer. In this plan, clients get charged Rs.15 per executed trade across all segments. When your unlimited plan expires it will move to default plan automatically.
Let’s check out the default plan charges.
- Equity Cash- Delivery – No brokerage (Free).
- Equity Intraday – Clients will be charged Rs. 15 per trade performed. The buying and selling processes are considered as 2 orders.
- Equity F&O – Charging Rs. 15/ trade executed
- Currency F&O – Clients will be charged Rs. 15 per trade performed.
- This brokerage plan offers an additional marginal funding interest of 12%.
- The base plan provides the least brokerage of Rs. 15/ trade in case of intraday, F&O (Currency & equity)
- Customers are also benefited with the facility of Bracket Order and Cover Order.
Indiabulls Ventures Online Span Margin Calculator:
It is the real world tool for the investor to analyze and study the true margin including your Exposure and Span involved in the trade.
It helps in calculating F&O margins too and gathers the latest real time data.
In this era of trading every trader need to use a span margin calculator to perform F&O trade effectively without any unfortunate conditions. Span calculator helps in offering the best potential to gain profit.
Indiabulls Ventures Margin and Leverage
A short term loan provided by the stocker brokers to its clients for trading is known as Exposure or Leverage. In this case, Indiabulls Ventures charges an interest rate of 12%. Whereas the other stockbrokers charge an interest rate of 18%.
Finally, Indiabulls Ventures’ low-interest-rate makes it different from other stockbrokers.
We must always keep in our mind that leverage and margin is a crucial and risky concept to deal with. Any unfortunate loss will destroy your trading capital.
Here are the values offered by Indiabulls Ventures across different segments.
|Equity||Up to 10x times for intraday|
and 3x times for delivery.
|Equity Futures||Up to 3x times Intraday|
|Equity Options||No Leverage|
|Currency Futures||No Leverage|
|Currency Options||No Leverage|
|Commodity||Up to 3x times Intraday|
- Indiabulls provides 3 times exposure in commodity trading. However it doesn’t offer any exposure in currency option.
- Indiabulls offers no exposure in case of currency futures.
- Indiabulls Ventures charges up to 3 times in case of Equity Futures.
- The most attractive thing about Indiabulls Ventures is that it offers high exposure up to 10 times in case of intraday trading, and in case of equity delivery is about 3x times.
- Whereas in the case of Equity Options this discount Broker claims no leverage for selling and buying.
However, if you are someone who is looking for high exposure or leverage then Indiabulls is not meant for you. You need to check out other stockbrokers in order to grab high trading exposure.
Indiabulls Ventures Trading Platforms
There are only a few discount stock brokers in India like Indiabulls ventures which charges its users for using its trading platforms including brokerage charges too.
Let’s find out all trading platforms in house developed by Indiabulls to its clients:
#1. Indiabulls Ventures Shubh Mobile
It is a mobile trading app developed by Indiabulls Ventures. Let’s check out some of the effective features of the mobile trading app:
- This trading app offers a provision to customize the watch list based on trading patterns and user’s needs.
- It helps in trading in almost all segments including currency, equity, commodities, etc.
- Shubh mobile provides regular trading tips and research reports for effective trading results.
- Users will get real-time market quotes with minimal processing delay.
- It is an automated trading app that provides margin funding facilities too.
However, there are a couple of flaws this trading carries are:
- This app doesn’t provide any transaction details, no provision of ledger balance sheets.
- Login issues faced by many users who ask for OTP authentication. It is really an annoying bug.
- Always make sure your mobile has a decent free RAM, or else you may face app crashing or lagging issues.
#2. Indiabulls Ventures Power Indiabulls
Power Indiabulls is a trading terminal; it is a software-based trading platform. The clients need to download and install it on their systems.
It is mainly beneficial to those who deal with high volume trades or people who spend decent time trading especially in the case of intraday trading.
Here are some most valuable features of Power Indiabulls:
- Huge market watch lists with great customization provision across different segments of trading.
- Users can set customized alerts based on preferences when the last price is achieved, or volume or percentage change is achieved in the scrip.
- You will get real-time reports based on past statistics of the net portfolio or based on the real-time obligation price of the company’s stock.
- This software provides you the access to map top gainers and top losers and the most profitable stock and the most volatile movements across the day.
- Users can change the look and feel of the interface with huge customization options and even users can personalize the widgets too.
- It gives an additional scope to analyze all market happenings across the globe that will indirectly affect the industry holdings, etc.
#3. Indiabulls Ventures Shubh Web
This discount stock broker generates a provision to perform trading activities just by using a web browser. This trading platform doesn’t require any download or installations. You can simply access it through your laptop or desktop.
Since it is a web-based trading platform, sometimes it lacks in responsive nature. In addition, you will not get an overall profitable experience when used through a mobile or tablet.
Lastly, let’s go through some useful features of Shubh Web:
- It is widely compatible with almost all web browsers.
- The platform is pretty simple and basic in its design and compatibility.
- There is almost every trading segment available with Shubh Web.
- It carries effective online payments transfers through multiple gateways.
- The interface includes daily research tips, and IPO analysis, real-time market statistics with portfolio tracking.
Indiabulls Ventures Research
Indiabulls ventures hold its own in-house research team. The team is well experienced and all the team members are expertise in performing fundamental as well as technical market-based research for its clients and investors.
All personalized reports and trading calls are made available to its clients through online trading platforms as well as other communication channels via SMS and emails.
Some of the finest features of research provided by this discount Broker are:
- The total research report covers more than 540 listed stocks on varies different segments of the stock market.
- The research team produced reports based on its fundamentals, valuations and other associated risks with each and every stock individually.
- It generates ideas for potential growth for its clients.
- It gets updated regularly with all additions information on mergers and acquisitions.
Indiabulls is well known for its research quality for both short term s and long term trading and it is certainly a trusted broker.
Indiabulls Ventures Customer Ratings
|Overall Rating||8.46 out of 10.0|
|Experience||8.5 out of 10.0|
|Trading Platforms||8.6 out of 10.0|
|Products & Services||8.4 out of 10.0|
|Brokerage Charges & Fees||8.1 out of 10.0|
|Stock Research & Advisory||8.7 out of 10.0|
Indiabulls Ventures First 30 Days Free Trial Offer.
Indiabulls Ventures offers free first 30 days of unlimited trading experience to its new clients. The first 30 days trading is totally free and the investor needs to pay from the 31st day onwards.
If you want seamless trading experience with Indiabulls Ventures try opting auto renewal plans.
Opening a Demat Account With Indiabulls Ventures.
There are multiple ways to open a Demat Account with Indiabulls Ventures. It can easily execute via online process or you can even visit their branch office and do the rest of the proceedings.
The offline account opening process follows few steps mentioned below.
INDIABULLS VENTURES ONLINE DEMAT ACCOUNT OPENING.
It is quite commonly found that first-time investor finds it difficult to open a DEMAT Account. But we are here to sort you out. Similarly, it is totally the same as a bank account opening process and is super fast and easy.
There are 4 basic steps as mentioned below:
- Firstly choose a Depository Participant to open an account including a beneficial owner account with the depository.
- Fill all the investor details, with all supporting document’s copies like address proof, identity proof, income proof. In addition, the PAN Card is the most vital and mandatory. Verification is done by comparing it with original documents.
- Rules and regulation copies are provided to the investors with the opening charges to the depository participant. DP representative will confirm all the documents provided by the investor.
- You can check details once the account is activated and can start online trading.
INDIABULLS VENTURES ONLINE ACCOUNT OPENING PROCESS
This Full-service broker company made the account opening procedure very simple. Here are some most simple ways to open an trading account.
Online Account Opening( Instant Paperless account)
If you want to open an trading account as well as a Demat Account it will hardly take couple of minutes, without any paper works.
This process is totally integrated with eKYC technology with the help of Aadhaar card verification.
In other words we can say that this process helps in creating an account in more effective and hassles free way with printing any papers or no physical signatures.
Steps of Instant Account Opening:
- Make sure to fill all your personal details like (PAN, DoB and Adhaar Card).
- Most important to check and validate all your KYC details.
- It is important to provide proper bank account details must be mentioned along with IFSC CODE.
- Upload scanned copy of required documents
- Paying account opening fees online.
- E-sign all your documents and forms using OTP verification.
Moreover, the process gets completed in just a few minutes if you have all the information and scanned documents handy with you.
Each and every online submitted forms are again cheacked manually to eleiminate all the errors if found.
You will find your account activated within a working day or on the next working day, if all your support credentials are found genuine and verified.
Visiting Indiabulls Ventures Online Branch offices.
If your are facing issues with online account opening, just skip the online account opening process. Just step in to any Indiabulls offline branches and get your account done. Indiabulls offers offline branches in more than 15 major cities of India.
You can Request for an Account Opening Forms.
If none of the above-mentioned options work for you, no needs to worry just call Indiabulls Ventures Online customer Service and request for the account opening forms.
After receiving the form simply fill these forms, sign them, attached required documents and send it to Indiabulls Ventures Online office Address.
CHECK OUT THE DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR ACCOUNT OPENING
Following documents are needed for opening a trading and Demat accounts:
- AADHAR Card
- PAN CARD with Photo
- Proper Address Proof
- Current Bank Statement with IFSC and MICR code
- One Canceled cheque
- Carry Passport size photo.
Additional documents are needed if in case you want to have special trading in derivative segments.
Indiabulls Ventures Comparison With Discount Brokers
|Service Type||Discount Broker||Discount Broker||Discount Broker||Discount Broker|
|Brokerage Range||Rs. 15||Rs. 10||Rs. 20||Rs. 20|
|Account Type||2 in 1||2 in 1||2 in 1||2 in 1|
|Equity Delivery||Rs. 15 flat fee||Flat Fee Rs 10||Free||Free|
|Equity Intraday||Rs. 15 flat fee||Flat Fee Rs 10||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower|
|Equity Futures||Rs. 15 flat fee||Flat Fee Rs 10||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower|
|Equity options||Rs. 15 flat fee||Flat Fee Rs 10||Flat Fee Rs 20||Flat Fee Rs 20|
|0.03%||Flat Fee Rs 10||Flat Fee Rs 20||Flat Fee Rs 20|
|Currency futures||0.03%||Flat Fee Rs 10||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower|
|Currency options||Rs. 15 flat fee||Flat Fee Rs 10||Flat Fee Rs 20||Flat Fee Rs 20|
|Rating||3.9 out of 5||4.0 out of 5||4.3 out of 5||4.3 out of 5|
Indiabulls Ventures Online Comparison with Full Service Broker
|Broker||Indiabulls Ventures||Sharekhan||Angel broking||Edelweiss|
|Service Type||Discount Broker||Full-Service Broker||Full-Service Broker||Full-Service Broker|
|Brokerage Range||Rs. 15||0.1 to 0.5%||Rs. 15 to Rs.30||Rs. 10 to 0.5%.|
|Account Type||2 in 1||2 in 1||2 in 1||2 in 1|
|Equity Delivery||Rs. 15 flat fee||0.5% or 50 paisa||Rs. 15 /trade less than Rs. 50k order|
Rs. 30/trade more than Rs. 50k order
|Rs.10 / 0.01% whichever lower|
|Equity Intraday||Rs. 15 flat fee||0.1% or 10 paisa||Rs. 15 /trade less than Rs. 50k order|
Rs. 30/trade more than Rs. 50k order
|Rs.10 / 0.01% whichever lower|
|Equity Futures||Rs. 15 flat fee||0.1% or 10 paisa||Flat fee of Rs. 30/ order||Rs.10 / 0.01% whichever lower|
|Equity options||Rs. 15 flat fee||2.5% of Premium or Rs 250 per lot whichever is high||A flat fee of Rs. 30/ order||Flat Fee of Rs. 10|
|Commodity||0.03%||0.1% or 10 paisa||Flat fee of Rs. 30/ order||NA|
|Currency futures||Rs. 15 flat fee||0.1% or 10 paisa||Flat fee of Rs. 30/ order||Rs.10 / 0.01% whichever lower|
|Currency options||Rs. 15 flat fee||2.5% of Premium or Rs 250 per lot whichever is high||A flat fee of Rs. 30/ order||Flat Fee of Rs. 10|
|Rating||3.9 out of 5||4.0 out of 5||4.3 out of 5||4.1 out of 5|
Indiabulls Ventures Advantages and Disadvantages
- Multiple brokerage plans for all types of investors.
- Overall, the lowest brokerage charged firm when compared with other discount brokers.
- Well managed and decent trading platforms across all different devices.
- Indiabulls Ventures provides one of the best research houses in the country.
- Equity delivery trades are fully brokerage free for all of its clients.
- Free call and trade facilities.
- Shubh mobile, shubh web, and Power Indiabulls are the free trading software offered by Indiabulls Ventures.
- Power Indiabulls is the trading software available for both Apple’s Mac and Linux OS.
- There are multiple trading and investment products available with Indiabulls Ventures.
- The clients need to pay only using the trading platforms provided by Indiabulls Ventures.
- Indiabulls lacks in providing the exposure values when compared with other discount brokers.
- Offline branch support is not available with Indiabulls Ventures to its online clients.
- In the case of unlimited plans, BO and CO facilities are not available.
- This discount broker doesn’t offer margin in Unlimited Trading Plans.
- The customer service is not up to the mark as promised.
- The transaction charges of Indiabulls Ventures are a bit high in case of futures and options.
Indiabulls Ventures Customer Care
This discount broker provides multiple customer communication channels to its clients which includes:
- Via physical mail.
- Over phone
- Via E-Mail address
- Visiting offline branches
It was mostly observed that discount brokers don’t really focus much on customer service and its quality. Still, Indiabulls Ventures gave its best to maintain a balanced customer care department with its well-experienced executives.
However, we can’t expect much from a discount broker.
Nowadays competition is so high that even low-cost discount brokers are also finding it difficult to retain clients. All traders want better trading options rather than looking for better customer service.
Mostly Indiabulls Ventures pulls up stocks in order to attract and grab attention in all different aspects.
Indiabulls Ventures Office Addresses And Customer Care Service
|Indiabulls Ventures Limited|
448 – 451, Udyog Vihar Phase – V,
Gurgaon – 122016, Haryana.
|Customer Care Support||[email protected]|
|Complaints and Grievances||[email protected]|
|Client Helpline Number||0124-4572444|
|022 – 61446300|
You can call us between 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
As Indiabulls Ventures is a discount broker, there are few consumer complaints registered against the stockbroker. Then the list of consumer’s complaints is mentioned in the table for a resolution to the trading exchange.
|Exchange||Financial Year||Number of Clients *||Total Complaints **|
Why to choose Indiabulls Ventures as a trading Broker?
Indiabulls Ventures is India’s most trusted and reputed stockbroker. It provides seamless services in more than 15 major states via both offline and online business partners& Sub broker.
It includes a huge list of services and products for its clients. Themost beneficial factors of Indiabulls ventures for its clients are:
- Minimal Brokerage Charges
- Effective Research And Advisory
- NRI Trading Facilities
- Highly Efficient Trading Platforms, services, and products.
- Highly customized portfolio tracking
Finally, we can say that Indiabulls Ventures mainly focuses on carrying the business through its branches and sub-brokers across India. Their main interest is to attract new local customers and to reach every small city.
In Addition, they have improved their centralized online trading platform and also improved its website look and feel.
Being a discount Broker Indiabulls Ventures is a well-established brand value in the market, it basically attracts new generations.
Indiabulls Ventures FAQs
Q1. Can I apply for an IPO through Indiabulls?
Ans. Yes, you can apply for IPO through Indiabulls Ventures.
Q2. Can I buy or trade Bonds and NCD with Indiabulls?
Ans. Yes, you can perform trading with bonds and NCD with Indiabulls.
Q3. Can I open a Demat account with a joint bank account?
Ans. Yes, you can open a Demat account with a joint bank account but you should the primary holder of the account.
Q4. Can I open trading and Demat account with current bank account in Indiabulls Shubh?
Ans. Yes, you can open trading and Demat account with current bank account in Indiabulls Shubh.
Q5. Can we perform algo trading with Indiabulls?
Ans. No, you can’t perform algo trading facilities with Indiabulls.