1. IIFL Margin Calculator
- The In-house IIFL Margin Calculator helps the trader to analyze different margin values the user gets from the broker on each and every trading segment.
- All you need to search for the specific scrip or desired investment product from various available options.
- This full-service broker provides a stock watch list of more than 50 scripts which enhances your scope. In addition, it helps the trader to analyze the market value in a better and simpler way before investing.
- IIFL provides its clients with a margin calculator to calculate exposure available in different trading segments like delivery intraday, F&O, currency, and commodity.
2. IIFL Equity margin calculator
IIFL Equity Intraday margin calculator
- A true intraday product is a special type of product that is mainly bought and sells for a single trading day and IIFL Equity MIS is the intraday product.
- Call and trade charges are applicable if the IIFL team closes your position. So always try to close it prior to the closing time.
- Up to 20x times (based on the stock) margin is provided by IIFL Intraday (MIS).
IIFL Equity Delivery margin calculator
- Suppose in case if a user holds the stocks from more than one trading day or session then it’s automatically converted into delivery trade or a CNC type of trade (Cash And Carry).
- Margin provided by the Full-service broker in case of delivery 3x times, which means you need to have the margin to pay upfront for the trade carried out.
- An intraday trader can be converted to a delivery type if you have margin equal to the cost of the buy trade.
IIFL Equity Future margin calculator
- In the case of IIFL Equity Future Intraday margin is about up to 3x times leverage based on the stock
- However, if the equity future position is closed automatically by the IIFL team it is Carry forwarded for the next trading day with zero brokerage charge and (1x) leverage is provided.
IIFL Equity Option margin calculator
- This full-service broker provides no leverage or exposure on buying of Equity options trading.
- However, IIFL offers shorting margin on Equity options which is up to 2x times.
IIFL Exposure Margin List
|Equity Delivery||Upto 3x margin-18% yearly intrerest|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 20x time Leverage|
|Equity Future||3x exposure|
|Equity Option||3x intraday|
|Currency Future||2x intraday margin|
|Currency Option||2x intraday leverage|
|Commodity Future||Upto 3x limit|
|BO & CO Margin||–|
3. IIFL Commodity margin calculator
IIFL Commodity future margin calculator
- For intraday trading of Commodity future, the full-service broker offers 2x times margin leverage.
- However, once the market is closed IIFL automatically stops the position if the clients don’t manually lock the position and the total amount will be Carry forwarded for next trading day with zero brokerage (1x) of Span leverage is given.
IIFL Commodity option margin calculator
4. IIFL Currency margin calculator
IIFL Currency future margin calculator
- IIFL provides an intraday margin of Up to 2x times for currency future segments.
- Carry forward margin of 1xtime is also mentioned in the case of Currency’s future.
IIFL Currency option margin calculator
- This full-service broker provides no leverage or exposure on buying of Currency options trading.
- However, IIFL offers shorting margin on Currency options which is up to 2x times.
5. IIFL BO & CO margin calculator
- It was a bit disappointing that IIFL doesn’t provide any Bracket Order (BO) facilities to its clients.
- However, this full-service broker does offer all Cover Order (CO) facilities.
- Cover Order is one type of intraday product for all most every trading segment like Equity, currency, commodity, options, and futures.
- In a CO you can place intraday buy/sell Market/Limit orders with a compulsory stop loss for higher leverage than MIS product type.
- So, in the end, you end up with a minimum loss which is always beneficial and a smart way to survive in the broking world.
6. IIFL Span margin calculator
- For margin in the segment of Equity derivatives, few new rules and regulations are introduced by SEBI.
- All registered stockbrokers including IIFL are bound to collect the total exposure including span margin.
- However, by collecting both span margin and total exposure helps the derivatives positions to get carried forward for the next trading session.
- Hence it is the responsibility of the user to maintain a sound amount of margin in its account and it helps in avoiding penalties and squaring off positions.
7. Need IIFL Margin Calculator
- Being a trader it is always needed to analyze each and every aspect of markets. The full-service broker provides a unique margin calculator which helps the traders to place an effective trade and also helps in minimizing the losses.
- The margin and exposure are based on total stocks and other market values. It is approved by the exchange and IIFL approved stocks.
- It reminds customers to maintain consent to avail margin funding facility.
- It helps in managing total margin and spans just in few simple clicks, which provides the client with an exact amount and keeps them aware of the next trade.
8. List of other Stock Broker Margin Calculator
Q.1. How much margin does IIFL give?
Ans. IIFL gives a margin of up to 20x times.
Q.2. IIFL provides a margin for options?
Ans. IIFL provides a margin of 2x times for options.
Q.3. How much Exposure does IIFL provide?
Ans. Up to 20x times exposure is provided by IIFL
Q.4. How much does IIFL charge for intraday margin?
Ans. 0.00325% is charged by IIFL for Intraday Margin.
Q.5. What is the margin for delivery trading in IIFL?
Ans. Margin provided by the IIFL in case of delivery 3x times.
Q.6. What is the margin for CNC trading in IIFL?
Ans. A flat charge of Rs.50 is charged by IIFL for CNC trading.
Q.7. What is LMT in IIFL?
Ans. LMT stands for Limit Order.
Q.8. How to use margin in IIFL?
Ans. To use margin you need to maintain your trading account with margin funding.
Q.9. Can I margin trading in IIFL?
Ans. Yes, you can use margin trading in IIFL.